Hi, I’m Emily Metcalf! I am a certified personal trainer, nutrition coach, and mindset coach.
When I first started my journey into the vast world of fitness and nutrition, I was overwhelmed to say the least. The endless options and constant change in “what works” became a pit of despair for me. I needed someone who could simply listen to my goals and offer me the best option.
Nearly a decade later with a degree in Kinesiology and minor in Nutrition, I started coaching women, women who want to become the best version of themselves. I listened and began to learn their unique goals. I realized that some things needed to change in the vast industry of health and I knew it started with simply listening.
how I can help
- Help you regain confidence through learning to love your body
- Teach you how body positivity and self-care can transform how you view yourself, your goals, and the world around you
- Show how intuitive eating is a sustainable approach to nutrition
- Teach the difference between movement & exercise
You Can expect
- To find accountability in a judgment-free coach
- A personal coach who is committed to working with you, not against you
- Guidance to help you learn sustainable habits that will lead to life-long transformation
- A program that fits your goals, including fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle
- Learn to love your body so you can appreciate what your body can achieve when goals become a reality
- I started working with Emily at the beginning of 2020, before the pandemic, and she helped me develop habits that helped me lose 5 inches off my waist in 8 weeks and keep it off even during the stressful times. She gives practical and simple advice that anyone can follow. -Margie K.
- Before working with Emily, I tried lots of different programs and diets, they all helped, but I put the weight back on quickly. With Emily’s help, I learned how to make small changes that gave me big results and it paid off! Can’t recommend her enough. -Erin H.
- I was desperate to lose the baby weight after having my third kid, I wanted energy back in my life, and I hated how I looked. When I started working with Emily, she spent time helping me understand nutrition and diets in a way that I never learned before. I’ve been able to lose weight and most importantly feel like myself again! You will learn so much from her! -Dawn B.
- When I met Emily, she was helping me train for a marathon, and part of her program included nutrition, which I thought didn’t really matter to my race, but wow, I was wrong. She helped me understand food and calories in a way that made me run faster, and recover more quickly. I placed in the top 300 of a big marathon and will be signing up for another one soon!”- Grace F.
- I have a few food allergies that prohibited me from reaching my goal weight for so long, and then I met Emily and she helped me fine tune some parts of my diet that allowed me to lose weight and not lose my mind. She made the process simple enough that I actually enjoyed it and looked forward to making meals and eating out with friends. -Emily W.